(II) ADMINISTRATION AND BUDGET ISSUES

(II) ADMINISTRATION AND BUDGET ISSUES

by Paolo Tomassetti -
Number of replies: 4

In this forum we post all the discussions related to administrative and budget issues

In reply to Paolo Tomassetti

Interim Report

by Matt Flynn -

I am attaching the pre-finance statement which was put together by Julie and Ross at Newcastle University.  In order to get the second instalment, I am required to provide a progress report of activities which I am attaching.  The second document is not a statement of emerging results or evaluation, but a progress report of activities and how they are aligning to the stated work programme.  If you would like any amendments to this, please let me know. Although this isn't a statement of findings, I am going to attach the pdf of the consolidate executive summary. If the National Reports are ready for the website, I can add a hyperlink so that the project manager can read them as well.

Thanks

Matt

In reply to Matt Flynn

Re: Interim Report

by Matt Flynn -

I've added two sections to the progress report.  THese are: equality and continuity.  THese two sections are in the template for the final report, so I made sure to refer to measures we're taking now to address these.

Matt

In reply to Paolo Tomassetti

Re: (II) ADMINISTRATION AND BUDGET ISSUES

by Mariano Sánchez -

Hello Matt,

I have one budgetarian question for you. In Granada, we never used the money allocated to "Transcriptions" because we decided to make transcriptions ourselves in order to get more acquainted with the workshops' and interviews' discussions to be analysed later on. May we now use that funding to cover translation expenses from English into Spanish in the process of preparing materials for the training module?

Thanks!

Mariano

In reply to Mariano Sánchez

Re: (II) ADMINISTRATION AND BUDGET ISSUES

by Matt Flynn -

Hi Mariano-

That would be fine. You can use it for the purpose.  If you need further translation services, let me know and i can get a budget for it,

Matt